Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Memorable DAY? I Doubt So...

23rd of January 2008 should be a memorable day. What is so memorable? This is because this is my first day working in a an office. My first REAL full time permanent job.

I came back from work and saw alot of msn messages from friends asking how was my first day of work. Here's the reply i gave,

It was FUCKING BORING!!!

Did almost nothing at all. Sat at my table from 8.30am til 5pm. Went for meeting but have no idea what they were talking about. Talked a little with the engineer that I am suppose to work with. He is quite friendly actually.

Oh yeah, guess what. I was late for work. Yup, you heard me right. I was late on my FIRST day of work.


But the boss came in 10 minutes after me. haha, I am still considered early right?

Gotta go to bed now. Have to wake up at 6.45am so i can get to work ON TIME.

Fuck.



cheers,
pm